There is a new Promo available for CSP education customers that have Office 365 A1 for faculty to transition those faculty to Office 365 A3 or Microsoft 365 A3 at a 25% discount for annual commitment plans only.
This offer is available through October 31, 2021 – all orders and renewals after this date will be at the full price.
CSP Eligibility requirements for this Promo offer include:
- Customer must be an existing education CSP customer with Office 365 A1 (faculty) subscriptions prior to January 1, 2021.
- Customer may not also have Office 365 A3/A5 or Microsoft 365 A3/A5 seats.
- Customer may add incremental, net new Office 365 A3 and Microsoft 365 A3 licenses using the Promo discount.
What is the promotional discount?
- The promotional discount is for existing CSP education customers and consists of a 25% discount on Office 365 A3 or Microsoft 365 A3 licenses for CSP for those moving from Office A1 (faculty) to the Promo. It is for annual commitment plans only (no month to month).
- The total number of Promo seats ordered should be no greater than the number qualifying Office 365 A1 (faculty) seats the customer currently has licensed.
- Customer may add incremental, net new Office 365 A3 and Microsoft 365 A3 (faculty) using the Promo discount for new faculty and staff.
11 March | 10:00
The First-Class Cloud Series: SAP on Azure
12 March | 15:00
Microsoft Technical Training: Defending your Organization against Cyber Threats
17 March | 14:00
Always Evolving Webinar Series: Power Automate – Now on your desktop
19 March | 15:00
Microsoft Technical Training: Showcasing Microsoft Security Capabilities using Microsoft Security Centre
22 March | 12:00
SharePoint App in Teams
24 March | 09:30
“How to” Power BI Webinar Series: How to Successfully Complete a Power BI Enterprise Deployment
Cloud partners are more profitable, grow faster, and have more recurring revenue
Be Azure Ready – powered by First Distribution
Azure at a Glance
Breakout Rooms on Teams
Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide March 2021
Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Power Virtual Agents Licensing Guide
Microsoft 365 Enterprise License Map
Build Your Ultimate Guard with Microsoft 365
Join the FD Qorus Content Hub
Azure Sales Play: SAP on Azure
Azure Sales Play: Disaster Recovery
Azure Sales Play: SQL on Azure
Azure Sales Play: Windows Server