First Distribution and Microsoft Azure understand that your business and application requirements are continuously evolving.
Azure Reserved Instances Benefits
Significantly reduce costs up to 72 percent compared to pay-as-you-go prices with one-year or three-year terms on Windows and Linux virtual machines (VMs).
Select and purchase Azure Reserved VM Instances in three easy steps, specify your Azure region, virtual machine type, and term (one year or three years) that’s it.
While Azure Reserved Instances require making upfront commitments on compute capacity, they also provide flexibility should your business needs change. Easily exchange or cancel reserved instances at any time.
- Exchange Azure RIs across any region and any series as your workload or application needs change.
- Cancel an Azure RI at any time and return the remaining months of a reserved instance back to Microsoft – up to the yearly limit – for an early termination fee.
Simplify and automate the management of Azure RIs. Now, your Azure Reserved Instances are even more adaptable. Azure can automatically apply these RIs to other VM sizes within the same group and region. As a result, you will spend less time managing your RIs. You may also be able to realise cost savings. Let Azure manage your reserved instances and spend more time on innovative projects that can fuel business growth.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion valid from 1 September – 30 December 2020
- Only applicable to NET-NEW customers and RI instances
- Not applicable to current customers or current VM workloads transitioned to RI
- Partner requires the Azure Competency in order to earn the rebate from Microsoft